Barely 6 months of launching the Tecno Spark 5 series, the brand has unveiled the direct successor to the Spark 5 smartphone known as Tecno Spark 6. According to updates from a reliable source, Spark 6 is powered by Helio G70 chipset and will arrive at the price of $124. There is also a lower variant called Tecno Spark 6 Air with 3GB/64GB storage.
Read also>> Infinix Hot 10 Features, Full Specs & Price
Tecno Spark 6 comes with a powerful battery, and if the updates and specifications we have about the device is correct; it is the most powerful device in the Spark line-up. According to the specifications revealed, Tecno Spark 6 mounts a bigger 6.8 inches display with dot-notch housing the selfie camera and a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. Under the hood, Spark 6 is powered by MediaTek Helio G70 CPU paired with Mali-G52 GPU, 4GB RAM and a 64GB expandable storage.
For optics, the company armed Spark 6 with quad rear camera setup containing 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA low-light sensor. There is a single 8MP camera on the front for selfies.
Moving on, Tecno Spark 6 hosts a powerful 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology. It also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, supports dual Nano-SIMs, and runs on the latest Android 10 based on HiOS v7.0 skin.
How much is Tecno Spark 6?
Some people might be asking this question, and below is the answer. The new Tecno Spark 6 price is Rs. 20,599 in Pakistani which is approximately $124 USD. The phone is available in Ocean Blue, Comet Black, Dynamic Orange and Misty Violet colours. Tecno Spark 6 is yet to be available in African continents, but sources claim it will soon arrive. But before then, below are the key features of Spark 6.
Tecno Spark 6 Key Specs and Features
- 6.8-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 dot-notch display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS v7 based on Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 4-LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth, 2MP macro and a fourth AI low-light lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging