As a follow-up to the trending Vivo V17 released in December 2019, the company has announced the launching of the latest Vivo V19 in India on May 12 (tomorrow). The latest android smartphone was initially scheduled to debut on March 26 but was delayed, probably because of the pandemic that is keeping the world on its knees.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) May 11, 2020
Note that this is not the same as the Vivo V19 in Indonesia, there are a few differences. The one in Indonesia had an IDR 4,300,000 price tag, which works out to around INR 22,000. As we mentioned, however, there are a few differences, the global Vivo V19 (the one coming to India) has a Snapdragon 712 chipset (vs. S675), 33W fast charging (up from 18W) and an additional selfie camera, so don’t be surprised if the global one costs a bit more.
Vivo V19 Key Specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness under sunlight
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear: 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 wide-angle) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- Front: 32MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (105° wide-angle f/2.2)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.64 x 75.04 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 186.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 33W vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging